Part Time Yoga Instructor
- 2-5 classes per week.
- Seeking a confident teacher who can teach a mixed-level class with flow and confidence. Apprentices welcome to apply.
Full Time Pilates Instructor
- 25 hours per week. (12-15 teaching hours weekly and 12-15 hours support*)
- 2 weeks paid time off
- Salary + stipend for HSA
- *Support duties vary and will be assigned based on interest and skills, but could be any of the following: Administrative support duties, i.e. answering phones, scheduling appointments, Planning Master Schedule, Tidying Studio, Assisting with Social or Marketing Events, Networking, Bookkeeping, etc.
- 12-15 hours per week
- Looking for a self-motivated, organized, friendly fitness enthusiast who can help with administrative tasks at our Pilates studio. This person will do various support tasks including, but not limited to: Answering phones and pre-screening prospects, Schedule /Reschedule appointments, Run Reports in Zen Planner (It's ok if you aren't familiar with this software, we will teach you!) , Engage with members, support special events, etc.
- Hours needed: 8am-noon 7 days per week and 4pm-8pm M-Thursday. Minimum commitment of 15 hours per week.
- Pays $10-$12/hour depending on hours available and experience.
- Hours per week vary based on assignment
- Work from home!
- Looking for experience with Google Ads, FB ads, SEO, Click Funnels or similar
- Pay commensurate with experience
Send inquiries to Brittany@revpilatesgym.com
Continuing Education & Growth Opportunities
We pride ourselves on being the best in the industry so it is our primary objective to support the growth our our teachers. Our trainers are provided with various in-house training opportunities, as well as reimbursement for outside training. As a growing business, we have numerous opportunities for growth and leadership within our studio.
Social Outings & Classes
Community is important to our vibe at REV. We offer quarterly social outings for our members and staff, plus separate staff outings to build the family like atmosphere we strive to create. All staff are welcome to attend classes alongside our members to keep up their personal practice. We practice what we preach!
Salary + Bonus + HSA
Unpredictable income is a challenge as a fitness professional, so we take that worry away. Our leadership roles come with salaries, paid time off, bonuses and stipends for health savings accounts. Focus on your passion, not on your income.