Have a Passion for Pilates and Want to Transform Lives?
REV Pilates Gym is the best studio in Northern Virginia for those who want results.
At REV Pilates Gym, we take a different approach to Pilates. It's not just stretching and breathing, but a workout. An actual workout! Most Pilates teachers have found Pilates because it saved them in some way - either from an injury or getting back into shape - and they are eager to share Pilates with others. What they sometimes lose sight of is the reason beyond their own about what makes Pilates amazing. Yes, it can be therapeutic. Yes, it can be healing. Yes, it can be athletic. Yes, it can be a workout. At REV Pilates Gym, we can tailor every session to the needs of the client, not just putting them through what worked for the teacher.
We hear so many members say they've "never done Pilates like this before" and truthfully it concerns us! Where have they been practicing Pilates then?? We agree that online videos can't deliver the same edge as we can in person, but many of these members have visited other studios! Those kinds of experiences keep us in the spotlight. Every person who practices at REV knows we are the cream of the crop. To put it in the words of a member who tried a free class at a competitor "They were a basic car, but REV is a Mercedes. Everything about REV is better than [them]."
One reason we stand tall above the rest is the team of professionals who work at REV. Do you have what it takes to work at the best studio in town? We are always looking for amazing people to join our team. Are you passionate about helping others? Are you self-motivated, encouraging and positive? Are you a team-player? Do you look for growth opportunities? If you said yes, we want you! Please review the job opportunities posted below for more details. We hope to meet you soon!
Everyone who works at REV has these core values.
At our studio, you will be encouraged to exceed your current abilities. Through fitness, we will enable you to live your best life. We will encourage you, challenge you and guide you towards and beyond your goals.
We are passionate about helping our members. We fully believe in developing a sense of empowerment and confidence in you. Our dedicated coaches are driven, embody vitality and are passionate about the power of Pilates, the sense of community it creates and maximizing potential - both for our members and ourselves!
We practice what we preach! Our coaches are approachable and transparent. We have the same struggles as you and understand life's challenges. You’ll find our studio to feel like family - comfortable, inviting, non-judgmental and encouraging of you to be YOU.
Continuing Education & Growth Opportunities
We pride ourselves on being the best in the industry so it is our primary objective to support the growth our our teachers. Our trainers are provided with various in-house training opportunities, as well as reimbursement for outside training. As a growing business, we have numerous opportunities for growth and leadership within our studio.
Social Outings & Classes
Community is important to our vibe at REV. We offer quarterly social outings for our members and staff, plus separate staff outings to build the family like atmosphere we strive to create. All staff are welcome to attend classes alongside our members to keep up their personal practice. We practice what we preach!
Salary + Bonus + HSA
Unpredictable income is a challenge as a fitness professional, so we take that worry away. Our leadership roles come with salaries, paid time off, bonuses and stipends for health savings accounts. Focus on your passion, not on your income.
Part Time Yoga Instructor
- 2-5 classes per week.
- Seeking a confident teacher who can teach a mixed-level class with flow and confidence. Apprentices welcome to apply.
Full Time Pilates Instructor
- 25 hours per week. (12-15 teaching hours weekly and 12-15 hours support*)
- 2 weeks paid time off
- Salary + stipend for HSA
- *Support duties vary and will be assigned based on interest and skills, but could be any of the following: Administrative support duties, i.e. answering phones, scheduling appointments, Planning Master Schedule, Tidying Studio, Assisting with Social or Marketing Events, Networking, Bookkeeping, etc.
- 12-15 hours per week
- Looking for a self-motivated, organized, friendly fitness enthusiast who can help with administrative tasks at our Pilates studio. This person will do various support tasks including, but not limited to: Answering phones and pre-screening prospects, Schedule /Reschedule appointments, Run Reports in Zen Planner (It's ok if you aren't familiar with this software, we will teach you!) , Engage with members, support special events, etc.
- Hours needed: 8am-noon 7 days per week and 4pm-8pm M-Thursday. Minimum commitment of 15 hours per week.
- Pays $10-$12/hour depending on hours available and experience.
- Hours per week vary based on assignment
- Work from home!
- Looking for experience with Google Ads, FB ads, SEO, Click Funnels or similar
- Pay commensurate with experience